Saturday 9th June 2018, 7.00 PM – 10.00 PM @ Well Street Kitchen, 203 Well Street, London E9 6QU
BIKI supper club is a celebration of the vibrant and diverse food of Nigeria. This edition will be celebrating the culture and cuisine of the Hausa and Fulani communities found in Northern Nigeria and most of Northern West Africa. We will be exploring how dishes have evolved as communities intermingle along the region and how this has impacted the food on plates.
The menu will consist of small plates to start and feast like sharing platters to finish, it will feature ancient grains (Fonio), unique spices, Yaji the regions answer to Harissa, and other culinary specialities of the region.
- Gizdo – Plantain, confited chicken gizzards sauce , warqa-like pastry case
- Waina dambu kifi – Fermented rice puffs with fish floss
- Kazan ridi – Black sesame chicken, cassava waffers with peanut sauce
- Grilled Goat chops
- Fonio Couscous
- Peanut Soup
- Salads – squash , bambara beans
- Degue – Millet couscous, kefir, caramelised coconut, roast pineapple, cloves
- Alkaki ( honey soaked pastries) with hibiscus syrup with Lemon and Moringa sorbet
We have special signature cocktails on the night (cash bar only).
Any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when you make your booking. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, upon request, and we’ll happily cater for any allergies or specific dietary requirements.
Just let us know in advance so that we can ensure you fully enjoy each course along with the rest of the guests! I’ll be in touch once a booking has been made to see if any members of your group have any requests.
£37 tickets available form: Eventbrite