Wednesday 23rd may 2018, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM @ The Guardian, Kings Place, 90 York Way, Islington London N1 9GU
Are you happy in your job? Thinking about a career change, but are yet to take the leap? Worried you might be throwing away your years of experience or training?
Various factors, such as money and culture, influence our career choices. As a result we can end up climbing a career ladder that is not aligned with our true ambitions, motivations and values.
This inspirational workshop will once and for all help you nail down what your work happiness should look like and how to make it happen, with a clear roadmap for each step to take.
Craft your ideal career by drilling deep into your passions and motivations and learn how to make it happen.
Lecturer and happiness consultant Samantha Clarke will help you decide whether you want to:
- Love it – find ways to fall in love with your current role and cultivate your work happiness inside your existing company, or
- Leave it – know how to parcel up your skills and move on to the next job.
You will leave the day with an action plan to implement your work happiness, clarity on your next steps and knowledge of available resources.
- How did you end up here? What’s getting in the way of your true work happiness – co-workers, your industry or the job itself?
- Creating your “love it” or “leave it” roadmap
- How to fall in love with your current role and get on with your co-workers
- How to parcel up your transferable skills. Should you keep your role and move sectors or transition out completely?
- Building your career transition toolkit: identify your passions, skills, strengths and dreams to make the right switch
- Maintaining momentum and support
- Addressing the barriers to work happiness and how to overcome them
Price: £49 plus £2.95 booking fee.
BOOK NOW: Eventbrite
Samantha Clarke has developed a portfolio career as a lecturer, change-maker and happiness consultant. She’s also the owner of Samantha & Co., a happiness and change consultancy and Growth & Happiness online school. Samantha specialises in inspiring individuals to realise their potential and helping companies develop innovative ways to shape culture, relationships and work processes.