23rd June 2018, 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM @ The International Convention Centre, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA
Celebrating excellence in entrepreneurship, thought leadership, business innovation and cultural creativity
The Awards aim to celebrate the achievements of outstanding and successful African businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals in the UK. The Awards gives nominees the chance to showcase their business and tell their success story to a global audience.
The first of its kind, the event will involve a variety of activities including the awards ceremony, exhibition, networking, cultural dances and gala dinner.
Hosted by SSCG Consulting, the Awards is based on a composite score from equally-weighted measures of excellence in entrepreneurship, leadership, business innovation, professional and enterprise growth, market value, cultural creativity and citizen engagement.
The Awards for Excellence are for outstanding achievement by UK based African businesses and individuals in the categories of:
- Excellence in best practices
- Entrepreneurship to accelerate economic growth
- Innovation to drive value, improve commercial performance and productivity
- Young Innovative Enterprise (YIE) and Start-upHigh Growth Firm (HGF)
- Accelerating sustainable development
- Professionalism and career growth
- Promoting opportunity through social mobility
- International trade
- Demonstrating strong corporate social responsibility
- Community leadership and global changer
- Diversity in terms of recruitment and engagement
If you would like to attend, judge, sponsor, exhibit or find out more, please email: email@example.com