Saturday 21st July 2018, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM @ Soho, London (meeting point TBC)
Discover 2000 years of London’s Black History! As featured in USA Today
This special walk delves deep into African – Caribbean history between Soho Square and Russell Square in London.
The walk will feature the following topics:
- Ancient African civilisations
- Black Female entrepreneurs
- The Marcus Garvey connection
- Academia and the white curriculum
- Black British Civil rights activists
- Forgotten African genocide of the 20th century
- Black women broadcasters
- Equality in the military
- Mary Seacole, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima
Black History Walks, provides Walks, Talks & Films on the African History of London.
Black History Walks offers guided Walking Tours London to include the African history of London.
The walks take place in 8 different areas and last about two hours. Private walks also available on request, at times to suit your Primary/Secondary School, University, Birthday Party or Staff group.
£10 tickets available from Eventbrite