Saturday 6th October 2018, 3:30 PM – 5: 00 PM @ Riverside Building, Manbre Road, Manbre Wharf, London W6 9WA
In this Queen Nzingha lecture we will detail some of the highly developed spiritual belief systems that existed in various advanced African civilisations prior to European invasion. We will cover:
- Cultural appropriation of African God concepts by the Greeks and Romans
- Male and Female God concepts, why is the modern Christian God always Male?
- Matriarchal spiritual systems, more than the Orishas
- Religion as suppression/liberation
- Ancient African civilisations
This presentation will be delivered by Dr Michelle Asantewa. This is a FREE event.