Arts & Culture
HAART Presents: The Playground Exhibition
- 7:00 pm
30 September 2021
We are delighted to announce that the next HAART exhibition takes place from Thursday, 30th September to Wednesday, 6th October 2021.
Titled The Playground, the exhibition will explore the significance of childhood, showcasing new bodies of artwork by three visual artists (Asiko, Azael Langa and Zoya Taylor), alongside a line up of evening talks, live performance, art pieces and live musical performances.
Here is the schedule for the 7 day show:
- Thursday 30 September (OPENING DAY): the gallery will open to the public from 10am until 7pm for previews. From 7pm until 10pm, there will be talks with the visual artists and child psychologists to discuss the theme, music and free welcome drinks for early arrivals
- Friday 1 October: the gallery will be open to the public from 10am until 8pm
- Saturday 2 October (LIVE MUSIC NIGHT): the gallery will be open to the public from 10am until 7pm. From 7pm until 10pm, there will be a series of live musicians performing within the gallery
- Sunday 3 October & Monday 4 October: the gallery will be open to the public from 10am until 8pm each day
- Tuesday 5 October (LIVE PERFORMANCES & FINISSAGE): the gallery will be open to the public from 10am until 7pm. From 7pm until 10pm, there will be live performance art pieces within the gallery
- Wednesday 6 October: the gallery will be open to the public from 10am until 2pm.
Entrance to the art gallery during the daytimes and to the opening event on Thursday 30 September is free and does not require a ticket.
Entrance to the private events from 7-10pm on Saturday 2 October and Tuesday 5 October require a ticket.
Tickets are £8 to come on a specific evening (i.e. Saturday or Tuesday evening) or £15 to provide you with unlimited access to each of the evening events and to the art gallery throughout the 7 days.
For all artwork or other enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image credit: Asiko
Dates & times
10:00 am - 7:00 pm | 30 September 2021
402 Cremer Street, London E2 8HD