Panel Talks & Workshops
Black Ballad & Financial Times presents: How Women can Make the Most of their Money
- 8:30 pm
14 October 2019
Do you want ideas on making your income go further? Are your personal finances due an MOT? Are you a parent looking to make arrangements for your kids? If you’re looking for ways to get more from your money, this event is for you. Come and meet the Financial Time’s Emma Agyemang, personal finance reporter, as she hosts a discussion with a team of expert women:
- Bola Sol is a mathematics and finance graduate who is passionate about women coming together to discuss money matters. She created the platform Refined Currency in 2015 and its sister company Rich Girl Chronicles.
- Merisha Stevenson is an award-winning entrepreneur, strategist, speaker, broadcaster and BBC producer. She has nearly 20 years’ experience in running her own business and developing business growth strategies for other companies
- Melanie Eusebe is an award-winning entrepreneur and business strategist. She works with aspiring leaders to identify priorities and initiatives for revenue-generation and sustainable growth
Introduced by Black Ballad Founder Tobi Oredein, the event at Financial Times HQ will include drinks, tips on everything from investments to dealing with debt, and the chance to put your own personal finance questions to the panel.
Tickets for this event are available to all at £25, but BB Standard members are paying £22 & Premium members just £19. So, you have two choices:
- You can get discounted tickets to this and future BB events by becoming a member (use code FTLIVE for 25% off any membership for 12 months) & then email us for the discount code.
- Or, you can get a general admission ticket for £25 here
Dates & times
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm | 14 October 2019
1 Friday Street
London EC4M 9BT