Arts & Culture
Krept & Konan: UK and Ireland Tour
- 11:00 pm
23 November 2019
Olympia Theatre | £30 - £35
The grime duo will kick off the eight-day trek in Dublin at the Olympia Theatre on November 23. The rappers will also hit up other cities including Nottingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. The tour is expected to conclude on December 5 in the rappers’ hometown of London at the O2 Arena, which will be their biggest headline show to date. Check out their full tour dates below:
- Saturday 23rd November 2019 @ Olympia Theatre, Dublin, Ireland
- Monday 25th November 2019 @ Rock City, Nottingham
- Thursday 28th November 2019 @ O2 Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
- Friday 29th November 2019 @ Stylus, Leeds
- Saturday 30th November 2019 @ O2 Academy Birmingham
- Monday 2nd December 2019 @ O2 Academy Bristol
- Thursday 5th December 2019 @ The O2, London
The tour is in support of Krept & Konan’s forthcoming as-yet-untitled sophomore album, due out on October 25. It will be the first time the duo will be performing live since their sold-out headline show at Alexandra Palace last year.
In July, the pair dropped ‘I Spy’, featuring Headie One and K-Trap. The single, which is expected to appear on the duo’s new album, made its debut at number 18 on the UK singles chart.
Krept & Konan debuted their highly politicised song-and-film release ‘Ban Drill’ back in June. The 10-minute short film was a response to the misconception that drill songs spark real-life violence.
Purchase your tickets here