TV & Digital Media
Online: Medical Apartheid – European experiments on African bodies Part 1 & 2
- 9:00 pm
24 April 2020
This online event is a review of the scientific experiments and research performed on Black people to refine various drugs and medical treatments for use on white people. It will also detail chemical and biological warfare.
This presentation will draw on Harriet Washington’s book of the same name, various documentation from World War 1 and 2, Aboriginal history, Vietnam, US Prisons, Porton Down, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Australia, Nigeria, Somalia, Kenya and South Africa
It will cover:
- Piracy, Poisons and East Africa
- Radioactive People: North Africa and the Pacific
- Birth and Crowd Control: The South African Solution, Project Coast
- National Security Memorandum 200
- Vic Mackie and Congressional Inquiries
- The ‘War on Drugs’, Haiti, Jamaica, USA
- The Mau Mau, Kenya, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan,Iraq
This is an online event via Zoom.
Your Zoom link will be sent 24 hours before the event to the email address you used to register.
Register for part 1 here – Friday 24th April 7 – 9 PM
Register for part 2 here – Tuesday 28th April 7 – 9 PM
Dates & times
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm | 24 April 2020