Arts & Culture
The Black Woman’s Kindness Initiative celebrates International Woman’s Day
- 5:30 pm
28 March 2020
Redbridge Central Library | £10
Join us as we celebrate four Inspirational panel guests in their achievements, challenges and triumphs.
Each guest will share their story, followed by a Q&A – leaving you inspired, motivated and ready to apply their wisdom.
- Eugenie Burton, Design2Live – Helping women to look and feel amazing using exercise, nutrition and mindset
- Nofisa Caseman, Author & Confidence Coach
- Pamela Haynes, Author of Loving the Brothers
- Judith & Juliet Omotayo, Founders of Hairglo
- Abi Osho, Founder of Soul Medicine
As an attendee, you’ll receive a free copy of the ‘Black Woman’s Little Book of Kindness & Self care’ prior to its official release!
There will be refreshments, an assortment of cakes and raffle prizes.
If you are interested in having a stall (£25) to promote your business please email: email@example.com or call 07939871667.
If you would like to sponsor this or future events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase your tickets here
This event is organised by Cheryl Hutchinson, the Founder of Black Woman’s Kindness Initiative
“We focus on the importance of Self care for the mental and emotional wellbeing of African and Caribbean women. Driving forward the message to invest, celebrate and elevate without guilt.”