Arts & Culture
The Fishbowl Challenge: Applications Now Open!
25 July 2020
JOIN THE 2020/2021 CHALLENGE – 25 Teams, 5 Finalists, 1 Winner…
The Fishbowl Challenge brings college students from around the world together to solve the world’s most complex social and environmental problems. Their different cultural, social, and geographic insights will enable new solutions and ways of working together, providing a unique model for global collaboration and problem-solving.
- Work in international teams
Network and problem solve with some of the brightest young people from across the world as you try to address some of the world’s biggest challenges.
- Pursue a venture you believe in
Benefit from a safe and supportive environment to practice problem-solving through entrepreneurship.
- Get access to top-notch mentors
Access accomplished mentors who are committed to your growth and development. These mentors will provide feedback and guidance throughout the duration of the project.
- Win seed funding to launch your social venture
$50,000 in seed funding will be allocated across the winning ventures!
How it Works:
- Apply and join a team of 4 peers to form a Fishbowl Team. Each team will have members physically present in at least 2 continents
- Come up with an approach for better understanding and solving an important global issue chosen from any of the 5 focus areas
- Develop a business plan and present in 3 increasing selective rounds in front of judges. You will be supported by mentors during this process
- Winning teams will receive up to $50K in prize money to launch their social enterprise. Your very first start-up funding!
Student teams will make contributions to some of the most pressing issues of our time, adding their voices and bringing real change in these 5 categories:
- ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND SOCIAL JUSTICE
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- RENEWABLE AND ACCESSIBLE ENERGY
Click here to apply now!
Dates & times
25 July 2020