Arts & Culture
The Prince’s Trust: Diversity & Inclusion
- 12:00 pm
30 July 2020
Online | Free
We are excited to present a brand new panel discussion – this month we will be discussing the importance of Intersectionality.
” Intersectionality – the way in which different types of discrimination (= unfair treatment because of a person’s sex, race, etc.) are linked to and affect each other”
Learn from the experts:
- What is Intersectionality and why is it important in the workplace
- How your company can champion intersectionality in order to deliver social and commercial benefit
- Diversity Media – How your company can represent society in media and advertising
- What do the next generation think of the language around the topic
- Have the opportunity to ask our panelists questions at the end.
Diversity & Inclusion Expert Panel Speakers:
Christopher Keena – CEO Brand Advance & Diversity Advocate
Arooj Aftab – Brand Inclusivity Consultant & Creator
Mo Isap – CEO IN4.0 Group, Co-Chair GM LEP, Director Careers & Ent Co
Hosted by Dagmar Bennett – Innovation Executive at The Prince’s Trust
11.00 – 11.45 AM- Panel discussion
11.45 – 12.00 PM – Q & A
A digital event invite will be sent a few hours before the event.
Image credit: Getty Images