25 Sep 2020
PWC: Grants to Black-led Social Enterprise via ColourBrave
As part of the PwC’s commitment to continue to build an inclusive culture and tackle racial inequality, we have recently appointed a committee which will be allocating grants to increase our support for Black-led social enterprises, as well as charities with ethnic minority beneficiaries.
We are encouraging organisations that meet the entry criteria to apply for a grant in the range of £2,000 to £25,000, depending on their scale, activity and impact.
- Applications are NOW OPEN
- Application closing date: 30 October 2020
- Applicants informed: 27 November 2020
To apply, please fill in this form with further details by 30/10/2020 and we will be in touch.
- To enter, your organisation must be a UK based social enterprise that meets the Social Enterprise UK criteria, or registered UK based Charity
- The organisation must have Black and Ethnic Minority leadership and/or beneficiaries
The firm is unable to support involvement organisations that are:
- Political organisations and lobby/pressure groups
- Religious bodies (unless for identifiable, broadly based, community support activities)
The committee will review each application.
For selected grants of £10,000 and £25,000, last year’s financial statement and an impact report will be required. Applicants can send up to two documents as supporting evidence of impact. Please note that any application applying for grants of £10,000 and £25,000 without an impact report or last year’s financial statement will not be considered
Any applications received after 5:00pm on 30/10/2020 will not be considered. PwC is not responsible for applications which are lost, damaged or late due to computer, network or telecommunications failure.
Applications will be reviewed by our panel, and due diligence on the organisations will be carried out by PwC.
Successful applicants will be presented to the Foundation Board of Trustees.
The successful applicants will be made aware of their outcome on or by 27/11/2020
You may be contacted with questions should any clarification be needed during consideration of your application. The panelist decision about eligibility, shortlisting and selection, including the methodology used to assess applicants, validity of any claims and data submitted, is final and correspondence will not be entered into.